The Milwaukee Multi-Size 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 Replacement Threaded Rod Cutting Die Set was designed to produce clean, burr-free cuts. The superior blade geometry effortlessly cuts through 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. mild steel and 1/4 in., 3/8 in. stainless steel coarse threaded rod, without creating chips or sparks. The 4-sided rotatable threaded rod cutter dies allow users to cut all three sizes of threaded rod with the same tool. Size markings are clearly indicated on all thread cutter dies as well as markings for upper and lower jaw placement. The replacement dies are compatible with the Milwaukee M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter (2872-20) and M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter Kit (2872-21).
- Cuts 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. mild steel and 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. stainless steel, coarse threaded rod
- Size markings on dies to correspond with threaded rod size
- Dot markings on dies to distinguish upper and lower dies
- One dot on upper die to be inserted into moving upper jaw
- Two dots on lower die to be inserted into fixed lower jaw
- Easy die changes using Allen key stored on tool
- Part number on die for easy identification
- Includes: one set of upper and lower setting dies
There are no reviews yet.