This innovative replaceable blade system provides maximum productivity by eliminating downtime and the cost to resharpen. Each bit comes standard with a second replacement blade allowing the bit to cut like new again. Available in the sizes that plumbers, HVAC contractors and electricians use most frequently, Switchblade selfeed bits are designed for drilling holes in all types of wood for pipe, vents, gas lines, and bulk wire routing.
- Steel construction for durability
- Aggressive feed-screw design allows the bit to pull through the wood for fast drilling
- Replaceable blade system provides excellent productivity by eliminating downtime and the costs of re-sharpening
- Replacement blades made with hardened steel provide a long life (replacement blades not included)
- Size and model number engraved on each bit for convenience