The Milwaukee 10 in. Molding Puller features SMOOTHPULL head geometry for best-in-class leverage and quick nail removal. Users can easily complete jobs with the molding puller’s unique head shape with optimized 8D-16D nail slots for increased efficiency on the jobsite. The wear-resistant grip increases user comfort and reduces vibration when the nail puller is struck by a hammer. The grip is also peel- and wear-resistant for continual comfort over the life of the tool. The head of the tool features sharpened claws and a dimpler on the head of the tool gives users effective ways to reach hard to access or embedded nails without damaging surrounding materials.
- SMOOTHPULL head geometry for quick nail removal
- Wear-resistant grip
- Whale tale design claw to access tight spaces
- Optimized 8D-16D nail slot
- Low profile claw that reduces damage to surrounding materials
- Dimpler feature for access to hard to reach nails
- Less vibration with wear resistant grip
- Precision claws with long-lasting sharpness
- Corrosion resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.