The Milwaukee 3/8 in. Tile and Natural Stone Drill Bit delivers up to 2X longer life in granite, stone, ceramic tile and glass. Hammer mode capability provides faster drilling speeds when drilling natural stone tiles, like granite and marble. Equipped with an aggressive 8-grind carbide head, these bits deliver up to 20% faster drilling. The bit’s reinforced tip protects the carbide head, providing the durability needed for use in hammer drill mode. Milwaukee Tile and Natural Stone Bits can be used in drill-only mode or hammer drill-mode and are not recommended for porcelain tile.
- For use with glass, tile, ceramic, granite, marble, limestone, slate and stone
- Reinforced tip for maximum durability
- Precision-ground carbide for clean holes
- 3-flat shank for reduced bit slippage
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Not recommended for porcelain tile
- Available in sizes up to 1/2 in.
- Includes: one 48-20-8994 – 3/8 in. natural stone bit
There are no reviews yet.