The Milwaukee SDS-PLUS 4-Cutter MX4 5/8 in. X 10 in. X 12 in. Drill Bits feature solid carbide heads that deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete with rebar. Engineered with rebar guards to provide maximum durability in hard aggregate and rebar. MX4 4-Cutter bits are designed with sharp centering tips for exact spot drilling in concrete and metal decking. The 4-cutter design prevents lock-up in rebar, reducing downtime. Variable flutes remove dust faster, reducing heat and delivering up to 20% more holes per battery charge. Wear mark indicator shows users the end of life when the bits no longer meet the ANSI requirement. The Milwaukee MX4 4-Cutter Drill Bits are ideal for concrete with rebar and masonry applications.
- 4-cutter design prevents lock-up in rebar, reducing downtime
- Variable flutes remove dust faster reducing heat & delivering up to 20% more holes per battery charge
- German made
- Meets ANSI B212.15 to fit common anchors
- Wear mark indicator to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement
- Ideal for concrete with rebar and masonry
- Fits all SDS-PLUS rotary hammers
There are no reviews yet.