Milwaukee M/2 2-Cutter SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill bits provide up to 30% faster drilling speeds and up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. Breaker Point pulverize the material more effectively resulting in up 30% faster drilling speeds compared to competitive SDS-Plus drill bits. The variable flute allows for maximum debris extraction leading to up 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammer while making it a very durable bit in corded and cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Additionally, M/2 features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements, and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. The increased life and efficiency of the M/2 2-Cutter drill bit line provides the ideal solution in brick, block, and concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
- Breaker points for up to 30% faster drilling speeds
- Variable flutes for up to 20% more holes per battery charge in cordless rotary hammers
- Rebar guards for increased durability in hard aggregate
- Reinforced Flutes to avoid bit breakage
- Centering tip for exact spot drilling
- Wear mark indicators to indicate end of life
- ANSI specified to fit common anchors
There are no reviews yet.