The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Brushless Cordless 9 in. Cut Off Saw with ONE-KEY is an extremely versatile solution for cutting a large variety of materials. The M18 FUEL 9 in. Cut Off Saw runs on Milwaukee’s M18 REDLITHIUM batteries instead of using gas like most traditional cut off saws. This saw delivers the Power To Cut Reinforced Concrete as well as a large variety of other metal and masonry materials. It delivers this performance while still being Up To 50% Lighter Than Gas saws that dominate the market today. By utilizing Milwaukee’s M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery, this saw delivers No Gas Headaches. It produces no fumes so it can be used indoors, it starts up instantly, it eliminates the need to mix gas and oil and there is no gas engine maintenance. M18 SWITCH TANK 4 Gal. Backpack Water Supply kit delivers the industry’s first interchangeable tank design with no manual pumping. Designed to meet user’s water supply needs for concrete cutting and coring, the battery-powered water supply delivers instant, constant and adjustable pressure up to 60 psi. The 5-mode pressure adjustment knob adjusts the pressure between 20 psi to 60 psi for ultimate control.
- Cut depth: 3.4 in.
- Blade diameter: 9 in.
- RPM: 6,600
- Blade arbor: 7/8 in.
- Onboard water connection: quick connect
- Load indicator light
- Weight (bare tool): 10.4 lbs.
- RAPID STOP blade brake
- Includes: one 2786-20 cut off saw, two 12.0 batteries, one M12/M18 rapid charger, one 49-93-7025 diamond blade, one 49-94-9000 abrasive blade, M18 SWITCH TANK powered base, SWITCH TANK 4 Gal. water supply tank assembly, 10 ft. hose with quick-connect, water spray nozzle with quick-connect, M18 REDLITHIUM XC3.0 battery, M18/M12 multi-voltage charger
- ONE-KEY tool tracking and management
- Fully adjustable guard
- Powered base includes the motor, battery compartment and REDLINK electronics, while the interchangeable tank assembly includes the pump, 10 ft. hose and quick-connect, the isolated pump, hose and quick-connect design allows users to add on tank assemblies for different applications, eliminating cross-chemical contamination, it also provides users with the ability to replace the tank assembly at a lower cost of ownership compared to replacing the entire water supply
There are no reviews yet.