The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1-9/16 in. SDS Max Rotary Hammer is the first to world 18-Volt SDS Max cordless solution. By utilizing proprietary M18 and M18 FUEL technologies, the 1-9/16 in. SDS Max rotary hammer is able to drill as fast as a corded SDS Max rotary hammer, deliver corded durability, and provide over 20-minutes of continuous chipping. POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 5 ft./lbs. of impact energy for the more demanding, heavy-duty applications. Including dry coring and medium duty chipping in both concrete block and reinforced concrete. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 battery pack which provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler compared to M18 REDLITHIUM XC battery packs, the 1-9/16 in. SDS Max rotary hammer delivers over 20-minutes of continuous chipping. It also includes REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the tool and battery from overloading and overheating. The M18 FUEL 1-9/16 in. SDS Max Rotary Hammer is part of Milwaukee’s complete cordless rotary hammer solution, ranging from SDS Plus to SDS Max, all powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM batteries.
- FUEL technology: delivers as fast as corded speed, corded durability, and over 20-minutes of continuous chipping on 1 charge
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 5 ft./lbs. of impact energy, 0 RPM to 450 RPM and 0 BPM to 3,000 BPM
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 battery packs: provide all day work on 1 charge, 20% more power and 2X longer life than standard lithium-ion batteries
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: integrates full-circle communication between the tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging
- Includes: M18 FUEL 1-9/16 in. SDS Max rotary hammer (2717-20), two M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 battery packs (48-11-1880), M18 and M12 rapid charger (48-59-1808), side handle, depth rod and carrying case
- FUEL technology: delivers as fast as corded speed, corded durability and over 20-minutes of continuous chipping on 1 charge
- Corded durability with 5-year tool warranty
- Solid bit capacity 1-9/16 in.
- No load RPM0-450
- Weight 12.15 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.