Get superior socket retention in a powerful, compact, long-running impact wrench. The M18 Cordless Lithium-ion 1/2″ High-Torque Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 450 ft-lbs of torque with maximum runtime. The REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery Pack (sold separately) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0-1900 RPM and 0-2200 IPM with the variable-speed trigger. The 2662-20 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to ensure maximum socket retention. The M18 Impact Wrench’s onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Features a reliable 450 ft. lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 2200 impacts per minute for powerful performance
- Lightweight and compact design minimizes fatigue
- 1/2 in. anvil with detent pin to ensure maximum socket retention
- 5-year tool warranty
There are no reviews yet.