The MIlwaukee 2291-21 M12 Lithium-ion Sub Scanner Detection Tool is a heavy duty pistol grip detection tool for professional commercial and industrial applications. Powered by the Milwaukee M12 Red Lithium battery, the 2291-21 can detect rebar up to 6 in. deep in concrete, as well as the location of wood and metal studs beneath drywall. In addition, the M12 Lithium-ion Sub Scanner Detection Tool has a four wheel design for durability and smooth, accurate measurement. The 2291-21 is covered by the Milwaukee 5-year warranty.
- Measures depth and location of rebar up to 6 in. through concrete
- Detects location of wood and metal studs
- Differentiates between steel (ferrous) and copper or aluminum (non-ferrous) metals
- Intuitive user interface displays stud centers and edges
- High contrast white on black display and backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding improves durability and user grip
- One button calibration for all surfaces
- Compatible batteries: compact (48-11-2401), extra capacity (48-11-2402)
- Compatible chargers: M12/M18 multivoltage (48-59-1812), M12 AC/DC (2510-20), M12 30 min. (48-59-2401)
There are no reviews yet.