The PocketJig200 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your work pieces in a quick and timely manner. Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves or bookcases, this kit does it all, by allowing you to create corner joints, T-joints, framing joints and miter joints and to do repairs. With built-in board thicknesses, there is no need to manually measure. Just set this pocket jig to your desired setting, set the depth of your bit and start drilling.
- Built-in imperial and metric scales allow you to easily measure the thickness of your work piece
- 4 common board thickness settings built into the pocket jig: 1/2 in., 3/4 in. 1 in. and 1-1/2 in. (12, 19, 27, 38 mm)
- Easily adjust to your board thickness setting with the single sled design and locking cam lever
- Includes a clamping magnet to allow you to easily secure the jig to your work piece using any standard metal clamp; for speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft 3 in. FaceClamp
- Easy flip fence allows the pocket hole jig to be set to do repairs of any nature around your home or your shop
- Hardened steel drill bushings; the bushings allow for precise pocket holes every time using the Milescraft pocket bit
- Tight tolerances between the bushings and the drill bit reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
- Quickly and easily, set your drilling depth using the built-in stop collar setting on the underside of the pocket jig
- Quick change compatible – you can quickly change from drilling to driving
- Reusable plastic storage carrying case, you’ll never have to go digging through your tool box for your pocket hole jig again
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.