The Makita 14 in. Cut-Off Saw (LW1400) is a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, pipe, all thread, conduit, tubing, rebar and more. The LW1400 features an extra-large spark guard and tool-less flange removal for faster blade changes and ease-of-use. The 15 Amp motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding metal cutting applications. It is engineered to cut up to 5 round stock, 4-11/16 square tube and 4 in. x 7-5/8 in. or 2-3/4 in. x 9-1/8 in. rectangular tube. It also features 2 tool-less adjustment features including the fence (45° right or left) and vice adjustment for increased productivity. The LW1400 weighs only 37.9 lbs. with a locking pin that secures the cutting head in the down position for easy transport and storage. Additional features include a large ergonomic handle and two-stage lock-off power button.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 3,800 RPM for superior performance and durability
- Tool-less flange removal for quick and easy blade and wheel changes
- Extra-large spark guard captures and deflects debris away from the surrounding area
- Large cutting capacity; cuts up to 5 in. round and 4 in. x 7-5/8 in. rectangular
- Tool-less fence adjustment up to 45° for faster and more accurate angle cuts; adjusts to 3 locations for various material sizes
- Tool-less vice adjustment for quick and easy clamping of material
- Locking pin secures cutting head in down position for easy transport and storage
- Stamped steel base provides added rigidity for increased durability
- 2-stage lock-off power button for operator convenience
- Large ergonomic handle for operator comfort when performing various cutting applications
- Carrying handle is ergonomically positioned to provide a balanced weight distribution for increased comfort while transporting the saw
- Weights only 37.9 lbs. for increased job site portability
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.