The 6 in. Random Orbit Sander (model BO6050J) with variable speed has a 2-mode switch for random orbit action (finish sanding and buffing) and random orbit with forced rotation (aggressive sanding and polishing) providing leading wood sanding performance in Douglas-Fir and SPF. This model offers a variable speed control dial with an increased range of random orbits (1,600 – 6,800 OPM) and sanding strokes (3,200 – 13,600) allowing you to match the speed to the application. The compact tool height, 5-3/4 in. and reduced weight, 5.7 lbs., increases efficiency and maneuverability, while the ergonomically designed barrel grip delivers optimum comfort and control. Engineered with a “tool-less” pad change system, the BO6050J uses convenient hook-and-loop abrasive sanding paper and accessories enabling a fast and efficient workflow.
- Convenient 2-mode switch for “random orbit” and “random orbit with forced rotation” action
- Variable speed control dial (1,600 OPM – 6,800 OPM) to match the speed to the application
- Ergonomically designed barrel grip and side handle for increased comfort
- 7/32 in. orbit diameter provides a swirl-free finish
- “Tool-less” backing pad change enables quick pad change to meet application
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system with built-in dust port for a cleaner work environment
- Lock-on slide trigger switch for added convenience of continuous operation
- Uses quick-change 6 in. hook-and-loop abrasive discs for fast and easy installation
- Removable pad protector protects work surface and backing pad
- Smooth soft start operation
- “Tool-less” dust extraction channel attachment
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaners
- Compact tool height (5-3/4 in.) increases efficiency and maneuverability
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.