The Makita 14 in. Angle Cutter with 14 in.diamond blade (model 4114X) is a powerful concrete cutting solution engineered for a range of concrete cutting applications, and is ideal for edge-to-edge cuts. The 14 in. Angle Cutter is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 3,800 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The Angle Cutter offers increased versatility with a removable base for a closer edge-to-edge cut, and an adjustable tool base that allows for up to 5 in. cutting depth. Ease-of-use features include a built-in vacuum attachment port and rubber shield engineered to reduce dust and debris, a rubberized wraparound handle for increased comfort, and guide wheels on the tool guard for smoother cutting.
- Includes cutter, optimum diamond blade and socket wrench
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Super joint system (SJS) technology helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding
- Fast cutting speed helps increase your productivity
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and prevents it from entering motor
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls and includes guide wheels for smooth traveling
- Adjustable tool base allows up to 5 in. cutting depth, best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Base features front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: socket wrench
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.