The Lufkin Red End Series of Wood Rules is the name and color recognized as the mark of superior wood rules. This 8 ft. wood rule is made of the finest hardwood that is straight grained, tough and flexible. The Joints are made of brass; rustproof and smooth working. Markings are in red and black on a clear coated natural wood finish.
- Slide rule runs under friction in T-slot
- Stops at each end to prevents slide from falling out
- Marked both sides and both edges
- Graduated to 1/16ths of an inch
- Graduated slide rule extends up to 8 in.