Lufkin Gauging Tape users spoke and we listened. Now better than ever, Lufkin gauging tapes feature completely redesigned handles, handle bolts, and turning knobs. Longer and fuller handles offer a more secure grip and help users balance the tool. The turning knob design is an industry first and provides a larger contact area between your fingers and the textured surface of the knob. This ensures a more secure grip and lessens hand fatigue, even with repetitive use. Whether you are gauging dark, clear, or corrosive liquids, you can count on the new Lufkin tapes to deliver consistent accuracy and user-driven product performance.
- Lufkins new handle allows for a stronger, more comfortable, ergonomic grip, solid 1-piece mold increases strength and durability
- Extended, thicker handle creates a more balanced tool
- Durable strain reliefs on grounding strap connection points
- Front handle has adjusted front diameter and longer handle bolt to fit perfectly into popular tape wipers
- Lufkin continues to set the standard for gauging tape accuracy
- Provides more surface area for a more secure grip and lessens hand fatigue
There are no reviews yet.