KNIPEX Tools is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. KNIPEX Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- For fine cutting work in electronics and fine mechanics
- Cutting edges induction hardened for longer life and for more durable cutting
- Low friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Cutting capacity up to 1/16 in. for soft wire, up to 1/16 in. for medium wire and up to 1/16 in. for hard wire and up to 1/32 in. for piano wire
- For extreme demands on cutting pliers caused by hard or tough materials, e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire, such as those used more frequently in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Always the right cutting tool, even with the hardest material