No more time-consuming test-adjusting to achieve the correct size. With the KNIPEX Cobra water pump pliers, you can simply position the upper jaw to the workpiece, push the button, and close the lower jaw. And you’ll also be able to say goodbye to blood blisters you get with other gripping pliers. With safety its first priority, KNIPEX has designed a built-in. pinch guard that prevents blood blisters on your hand. The unique self-locking adjustment and induction hardened gripping teeth means that once it’s set, it stays. There’s no slipping and no need to waste strength squeezing the pliers ensuring operator safety and more efficient work. Cobra’s unique jaw configuration can grip any shape object flat, round, hex, or square. It also eliminates nut burring to avoid stripping pipes, nuts, or bolts. Additionally, the Cobra’s newly redesigned adjustment provides 30% more gripping capacity than previous models. A simple push of the patented push button adjustment maintains jaw size setting and gives you the correct size opening every time. Just position the upper jaw to the workpiece, push the button, adjust the opening, and close the lower jaw. And it’s easily done with just 1 hand for trouble-free operation in confined spaces. Cobra water pump pliers are constructed from chrome vanadium electric steel, an innovative high alloy, oil tempered steel that ensures longevity.
- Tool roll made of hard-wearing polyester fabric
- Tool roll comes with hook and loop fastener
- Equipped with 1 each of 87 01 125/150/180/250/300
- 30% more capacity than a conventional pipe wrench
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts due to teeth set against the rotation – no slipping on the workpiece
- Pinch guard prevents fingers from being pinched
- Adjustment at the touch of a button