The Klein Tools Magnetic Nut Driver Set features nut drivers with internal flanges to provide a solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor. The nut drivers in this 7-piece set are made with chrome-plated, hollow shafts to help prevent corrosion. The donut-shaped magnetic tips easily hold fasteners in place for convenient use. The drivers are constructed with Cushion-Grip handles to provide greater torque and comfortable use.
- Nut drivers’ full hollow shafts (except 3/16-Inch [5 mm]) facilitate work on long bolt applications
- Rare Earth magnetic tips on nut drivers hold fasteners in place
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Color coded handles domes for easy identification
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Chrome plated shafts help prevent corrosion
- Set contains Cat. No. 646-3/16M, 646-1/4M, 646-5/16M, 646-11/32M, 646-3/8M, 646-7/16M, 646-1/2M
- Includes drivers with catalog numbers: 646-3/16M, 646-1/4M, 646-5/16M, 646-11/32M, 646-3/8M, 646-7/16M and 646-1/2M
- Made in the USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.