The Klein ToolsMagnetic Nut Driver Set features 7 pieces of the most popular nut driver sizes and is perfect for a wide variety of applications. These nut drivers have magnetic tips and full hollow shafts that slide easily over long bolts or studs. Klein’s patented Tip-Ident helps quickly identify the nut driver and size in a tool bag or pouch.
- Nut Drivers’ full hollow shaft designed with Rare Earth magnetic tips facilitate work on long bolt applications
- Tool Set contains Nut Driver Cat. Nos.: 630-3/16M, 630-1/4M, 630-5/16M, 630-11/32M, 630-3/8M, 630-7/16M, 630-1/2M
- Cushion Grip handles allow for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver hex orientation and size by color coding the handle ends so you can easily engage the nut driver with the fastener
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- 3/16-Inch does not have hollow shaft
- Features internal flanges to provide a solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- 3/16 in. driver does not have hollow shaft
- Includes drivers with catalog numbers: 630-3/16M, 630-1/4M, 630-5/16M, 630-11/32M, 630-3/8M, 630-7/16M and 630-1/2M
- Made in the USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.