Specialized for bigger jobs in confined spaces, the Klein Tools 10 in. Adjustable Wrench is made of forged, heat-treated alloy steel. It features a high-polish chrome finish. Features precision-machined jaws with 1-5/16 in. jaw capacity.
- 1-5/16 in. jaw capacity
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces
- Forged, heat-treated alloy steel construction for strength
- High-polish chrome finish
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Contoured handles for comfortable use
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Rail is ground for precision fit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.