KitchenAid’s Blade Coffee Grinder, in Onyx Black, features a powerful blade grinding mechanism that consists of a stainless blade driven by a powerful 160-Watt motor to grind coffee rapidly with minimum noise. The 4 oz. brushed stainless steel grinding bowl easily holds enough beans to brew up to 12 cups of coffee. The bowl has internal etched measurement markings that display the recommended brew (4, 8, 10 and 12 cups). The clear, top cover gives you one-touch control. Simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds. The heavy-duty motor housing helps keep the grinder stable during operation. Plus, the bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
- Blade grinder with separate bowls/blades for coffee and spices
- Powerful stainless steel blades
- 160-Watt motor with fingertip control
- Heavy-duty motor housing for stability
- 4 oz. coffee grinding bowl has etched markings for bean amount: 4, 8, 10, and 12-cup brew
- Grind beans fine for drip coffee or coarse for French Press brewing
- Two 2 oz. spice grinding bowls with spice-optimized blade design
- Includes 1 shaker lid and 2 storage lids for spice grinding bowls
- Clear, top cover with one-touch control
- Safety switch prevents operation if the top cover is not in place
- Dishwasher-safe bowls/blades, lids and top cover
- Cord length: 33 in.
- Color: Black
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.