King Arthur’s Tools is proud to bring you the Kirjes pneumatic miniature sanding and finishing system from Sweden. Invented by a Swedish fine furniture maker – this is a complete miniature sanding and polishing system that will change the way you think about sanding and polishing forever. Every sanding sleeve is made to specifically fit each inflatable sander. On the round sander, the overlapping design of the sanding sleeves is to ensure longevity and optimum effectiveness in awkward places.
- 3 fine round sander sleeves – 220 grit
- Sanding cloth material is highly flexible and made of the very best quality, sanding not only wood but also metals, plastic, bone and horn
- As the sanders are both round and soft the tendency for them to be clogged by dust and resin is very small compared, for example, with rotating paper discs
- Sharpness of the abrasive lasts a long time, however, we highly recommend using a cleaning stick to considerably extend the working life of each sleeve
- Guinevere is exclusively distributed by King Arthur’s tools
- Made to fit Guinevere round sander #11341
- Not for industrial use