Designed for 7/16 in. F connectors, this full-size open head torque wrench provides a perfectly calibrated amount of torque to prevent damage from over-tightening or signal loss from under-tightening. It is made of high carbon steel with a black oxide finish for maximum durability. This torque wrench has a Lifetime Warranty.
- Precision design: Provides perfectly calibrated amount of torque to prevent damage from overtightening or signal loss from under tightening
- Versatile use: Calibrated to 30 in-lb (3.39 N-m) to consistently meet most manufacturers’ recommended torque requirements for their F connectors
- Convenient functions: ergonomic design with angled head and cushion grip for maximum leverage and comfort as well as audible click sound that lets you know when the connector has reached its maximum torque
- High durability: Made of high carbon steel with a black oxide finish for longer life and maximum durability
- Lifetime warranty: Jonard Tools makes high quality products that are made for life
- Ergonomic cushioned handle for user comfort and protections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov