The Jonard Tools FOR-3000 Round Cable Slitter is designed to easily and safely open round fiber optic cable jackets from 9 mm to 19 mm in diameter. It is ideal for any FTTH or maintenance technician that needs to work with round fiber optic cables, whether mid span or end-run. This round cable slitter features the following: Slits cables with outer diameter from 9 mm to 19 mm Provides easy fiber access for both mid span and end of cables Ability to slit and ring all in one tool Works on light armored cables also Blade is easily replaceable with replacement blade: FOR-3000RB Hinged tool easily separates for quick cable loading for mid span slitting.
- Ideal for any fiber technician: this cable stripper allows you to easily and precisely open round fiber optic cable jackets from 9 mm to 19 mm in diameter, whether stripping from the end or the middle
- Versatile use: this stripping tool makes longitudinal cuts for end stripping, spiral cuts for end stripping, mid span cuts, and circular cuts for jacket removal, plus it can be used for light armored cables also
- Adjustable design: the stripper has a hinged design that can open and close to quickly load cables for mid span slitting and the blade depth is adjustable to accommodate different sizes cables
- Replacement blade available: the replacement blade pack for this cable stripper is our model number FOR-3000RB, which comes with 2 replacement blades and is also sold on our store
- Lifetime warranty: this product has a lifetime warranty as Jonard tools makes high quality products that are made for life
- Weight – 0.207 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov