Johnson’s 1421-0900 magnetic aluminum reinforced torpedo level has tapered ends that easily fits into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets. A low profile frame fits in confined spaces. Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces. White vial surrounds reflect ambient light for easy read in dimly lit work environments.
- Magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- Oversized aluminum reinforced frame
- SurroundView vials reflect ambient light for easy-read
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- Tapered design fits in tool pouch or pocket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov