As an updated model of RCC7, RCC7U is a new RO water filter system that has a complete UV (ultraviolet) RO system and a European-style faucet. RCC7U with quick-connect fittings supports 6-Stage 75 Gal. well water per day. The complete 6-stage RO UV system includes an 11-Watt UV lamp in a stainless steel housing. And based on the RCC7, it also features a multiple-stage filtration process. The Reverse Osmosis technology incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular active carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO) and optional calcite mineral alkaline filter and Ultra-Violet filter to produce crisp-tasting, bottled-quality drinking water right at your home. iSpring 6-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System generates filtered water for drinking, cooking, hydroponics, aquariums etc. The unit removes hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other tap water contaminants. The equipped 11-Watt UV Lamp makes this model more suitable for potential highly contaminated water source such as well or groundwater. As an accent to your kitchen, we upgrade the RCC7U with a value luxury faucet for you. It will not just provide your family the great tasting safe drinking water that beats bottled water, but also make financial and environmental sense.
- Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards and the use of food-grade material in all parts
- All filters and RO membrane are standard 10 in. size
- 6-stage RO UV system with luxury faucet: 11-Watt UV lamp in stainless steel housing; free upgraded luxury faucet, an accent to your kitchen
- 6-stage 75 Gal. per day complete UV RO system with euro-style faucet and quick-connect fittings; complete 6-stage RO UV system
- 1st stage: 5 micron polypropylene sediment filter 2nd stage: GAC carbon filter 3rd stage: CTO carbon filter 4th stage: high rejection 75GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane 5th stage: post inline carbon 10 in., 6th stage: 11-Watt UV lamp
- With its advanced 11 watt UV filter stage, the RCC7U is suitable for filtering well water and other problem water sources like water from lakes and streams. A flow sensor switch turns the UV unit on and off automatically with water flow, saving power and lengthening the life of the UV lamp.
- ISPRING – located in Alpharetta, Georgia, for over 15 years, ISPRING water systems LLC is family owned company that is specialized in water filtration systems; our products range from reverse osmosis (RO), ultra filtration (UF), whole house, under-sink, countertop, and shower filters, along with the accessories such as filter cartridges, filter housings, kitchen faucets and fittings; our goal is to make clean and fresh drinking water accessible to more households; with solid quality, affordable pricing, and prompt customer service, we are committed to 5-star customer satisfaction
- Warranty and support – by default every ISPRING product comes with 30-day money back policy and 1 year limited manufacturer warranty; we care and love to help customers; we provide direct customer service through phone 678-261-7611 M-F 9-5 EST; please don’t hesitate to reach out to us before and after your purchase because customers satisfaction is our business