As America’s favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems and backed by ISPRING’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7P-AK is unequaled in quality, performance and durability. The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. It features a 75 Gal. per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family. The RCC7P-AK model of the ISPRING RCC7 line of products is equipped with a booster pump for situations where inlet/house water pressure is low – below about 40 psi. After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the ISPRING RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7P-AK model also adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don’t. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water. And the water tastes better too.
- Reverse osmosis requires high water pressure to force the impurities out of the water. RCC7P-AK’s extremely durable electric booster pump ensures high efficiency, reliable and consistent performance regardless of pressure variations; delivering the highest performance for an RO system with less wastewater
- High capacity reverse osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more
- The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below; the ISPRING RCC7P-AK includes an additional sixth stage – an Alkaline Remineralization filter that restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water
- Premium quality components ensure the highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap
- For indoor use only. Extended Manufacturer Warranty upon registration, support at 123filter.com, Alpharetta GA
- Located in Atlanta, GA for over 15 years, ISPRING water systems llc is a family owned company that specializes in water filtration systems; our products range from reverse osmosis (ro), ultra filtration (uf), whole house, under-sink, countertop and shower filters, along with accessories such as filter cartridges, filter housings, kitchen faucets and fittings; our goal is to make clean and fresh drinking water accessible to more households; with solid quality, affordable pricing and prompt customer service, we are committed to 5-star customer satisfaction
- By default, every ISPRING product comes with 30-day money back policy and 1 year limited manufacturer warranty; we care about and love to help our customers; we provide direct customer service at 678-261-7611 M-F 9-5 EST; please don’t hesitate to reach out to us before and after your purchase because customer satisfaction is our top priority