Husky Universal Joints are made of alloy steel for strength and durability. The base features large size markings for easy visibility. It has a chamfered lead-in on the drive end for easier attachment to drive tools.
- Pivots on 2 axis’s which allows for 360° rotation
- Helps gain access to hard to reach fasteners
- Ball detent helps to secure the socket to the adapter
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and sockets
- Lifetime warranty with no questions, no receipt required