The versatile design of the 180 Degree flexible head on these Husky ratcheting wrenches allows you to reach even the most troublesome fasteners. Their ratcheting box-end design needs only 5 Degree of rotation to engage fasteners and apply torque. Each wrench has a knurled side to it’s beam for easy identification of the ratcheting direction so you will exactly if you are tightening or loosening the fastener.
- Set includes 5 wrenches covering sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 in.
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long lasting performance
- Box end pivots 180 Degree
- Box -end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- 72-tooth ratcheting box-ends need only a 5° arc swing to turn fastener
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Each wrench has a knurled beam edge to identify the ratcheting direction
- Wrenches feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
There are no reviews yet.