Always have the right tool for the job with this Husky Master Mechanics Tool Set. The set contains 815 pieces and has most of all the tools a mechanic needs. It includes 433 sockets in the most-used drive-inch sizes, and 145 wrenches including standard combination, ratcheting, flex head ratcheting and specialty. The 13 drive tools, 22 extensions and adapters and 33 screwdrivers let you spend more time on repairs and less time searching for tools.
- Set includes 13 drive tools, 22 extensions and adapters, 9 socket rails, 433 sockets, 145 wrenches, 88 hex keys, 33 screwdrivers and 72 other tools
- Drive tools included: (3) quick release ratchets – 1/4 in., 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. drive; (2) flex-head ratchets – 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. drive; (2) palm ratchets – 1/4 in. & 3/8 in. drive; (3) breaker bars; (1) T-handle; (1) Bit driver; (1) Spinner handle
- Included sockets: (123) 1/4 in. drive sockets, (165) 3/8 in. drive sockets, (145) 1/2 in. drive sockets
- 72-tooth ratchets and ratcheting wrenches need an only 5 degrees arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Flex-head ratchets pivot up to 180 degrees, ensuring access to hard to reach fasteners
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15 offset offers increased clearance
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Screwdriver blades are forged from high strength alloy steel and their handles are color coded for easy tip identification
- Complete listing of tools please see the specification sheet in the info and guides section
- Approximate weight: 178 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.