The Husky 270-piece 1/4 in, 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive mechanics tool set offers a comprehensive selections of tools for the professional or DIY mechanics workshop. The 129 different standard and deep sockets along with the 14 combination wrenches and 19 bit sockets will allow you to tackle any fastening or repair project. This Husky 270-piece tool set will provide the novice or professional with a huge assortment of durable and reliable tools to get the job done.
- Set includes 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. 72-tooth ratchets, (54) 1/4 in. drive sockets, (61) 3/8 in. drive sockets, (19) 3/8 in. drive bit sockets, (14) 1/2 in. drive sockets, 4 drive extensions, 14 combination wrenches and 101 other tools
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5 arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Tools are forged from chromium-alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off-corner loading to help prevent rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15 offset increases clearance
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools provide a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
There are no reviews yet.