The SCM 22-A cordless metal cutting circular saw and blade combination cuts most metal materials such as strut, threaded rod and rebar. More than 100 cuts in MQ41 channel possible with 1 battery charge. Take on demanding applications cutting channels and pipes, sheet metal, sandwich panels, mesh and conduits. The system efficiency delivers smooth cutting for better productivity. Blade brake stops the blade in less than 0.5-seconds for maximum safety and convenience.
- SCM 22 advanced compact kit includes: SCM 22 – A cordless circular saw (2149904), 2 – B 22/8.0 lithium-ion battery pack (2183185), C 4/36-90 battery charger (2015764), tool bag (434910)
- Cut depth up to 2.24 in.
- Uses a ferrous metal cutting blade, a unique combination of tungsten carbide and titanium carbide tips brazed to the teeth for exceptional wear resistance
- LED lamp built-in to the front section of the blade guard for shadow less illumination of the cutting line
- Effective chip collector for a clean working environment
- Cold Cutting technology for increased productivity
- Sealed motor helps increase tool life by reducing debris in the motor
- Hilti 2-years no costs wear and tear coverage, 20-years limited warranty of defects in materials or workmanship
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.