Powerful performance: Hilti’s TE 7-C Rotary Hammer Drill is the anchor hole expert with versatility. Perfect for drilling into concrete, stone and masonry using bits up to 1 in. Dia, the Hilti TE 7-C can also do light chiseling on concrete and masonry. Built for long periods of demanding drilling and light chiseling, the ergonomic design and impact power of this rugged rotary hammer drill make it a Pro tool. This rotary tool has 740 RPM and 4020 impacts per minute. Hammer drilling diameter range 3/16 in. to 1-1/8 in.
- Package includes TE 7-C hammer drill (228061), 1 TE-CX hammer drill bit kit (435021) and 1 TE-CP FP narrow flat 7 in. chisel (283200)
- 3 modes of operation including rotation only, rotation with hammer and hammer only (chiseling function)
- Optimum hammer drilling range: 1/4 in. to 5/8 in.
- Quick-change TE-C click chuck for versatility and ease of use
- Low vibration provides high productivity
- Oil lubrication provides longer life and better cooling by dissipating more heat than grease
- Case included
There are no reviews yet.