Henckels International makes essential kitchen knives that every home chef needs. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the HI Graphite series offers sleek sharpness. The fully forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness.
Contoured for comfort, the smooth handle is designed for fatigue-free cutting. It has a handsome, stainless steel end cap stamped with Henckels single man logo, a Halberdier, who stands for the brands superior quality at an exceptional value. These dishwasher safe knives make clean up a cinch. Cut with confidence with HI Graphite.
- High-quality German stainless steel
- Satin-finished fine-edge blade
- Fully-forged bolster
- Lightweight, ergonomic handle
- Polished end, embossed logo
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
- Includes 3 in. paring knife, 4 in. paring knife, 5 in. serrated utility knife, 7 in. santoku, 8 in. bread knife, 8 in. chef’s knife, 4 in. x 4.5 in. steak knives, shears, steel, block