The HDX Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finishing Nailer features a top loading aluminum magazine which is great for a variety of fastening jobs. The nail depth can be adjusted without the need of any tools to drive nails ranging from 3/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. The nailer is designed for convenience with a no-mar tip that helps protect work surfaces and a 360° adjustable exhaust port to stop exhaust air from blowing on you. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finishing Nailer is ideal for DIYers at home as well as professional construction contractors at the job site, and is covered by HDX’s 1-year Limited Warranty.
- Top loading magazine
- 70-110 psi operating pressure
- No mar tip protects work surface
- Tool-free depth adjustment
- 360° adjustable exhaust port directs exhaust away from your face
- Dust cap helps keeps tool clean and operational
- Die cast aluminum construction is durable while still lightweight
- Quick release jam removal
- For moulding, window and door casing, base shoes, chair rails, hand railings and craft work
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.