Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. Carpenters, builders, interior decorators and DIYers know that crown molding lends artistic flair to ceilings and walls. Whether dressing-up ceilings, adding decorative elements to cabinetry or enhancing door and window hoods, Generals Crown King jig enables cutting precise joining angles every time. Its distinct design eliminates confusing upside-down miter box positioning and compound angle cutting, enabling fast and easy production of interior and exterior corner joints. With its 38/52 Degree insert, the Crown King enables cutting the three most common crown molding spring angles.
- Removes annoying trial and error and streamlines the creation of crown molding since crown stock is orientated in the crown king jig the same way it is installed so it’s easier to visualize and plan cuts, no flipping stock or inverting angles
- Crown king jig eliminates the need for confusing upside-down miter box positioning, compound-angle cutting, complicated compound miter angle calculations, coping of joints, back-cuts and auxiliary fences
- Features adaptor for 52° and 38° spring angle crown stock or remove adapter to cut 45° spring angle crown
- Create perfectly fitting interior and exterior crown moulding joints
- End-user needs only to rotate the saw blade to the angle corresponding to the corner of the walls
- 4-simple steps: (1) measure the interior (INT) and exterior (EXT) corners using the included angle finder/protractor, (2) set the saw blade direction as indicated on the top of the jig, then set the blade at 1/2 of the measured angle, (3) hold moldings securely in the jig and make the cut using an electric or hand miter saw, (4) test fit and then install crown molding
- Includes handy angle finder/protractor
- Suitable for electrical miter saws, radial and table saws and adjustable manual miter saws
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.