The General International 4.5 in. Band Saw is engineered for cutting ferrous and nonferrous metals with speed, efficiency and durability. It features a solid cast iron saw head frame and vise that opens to 6 in. It also comes with a heavy duty steel stand with tool shelf plus wheels and handle for easy transport. The vise swivels up to 45° and has a throat depth of 5 in. enabling you to gain more flexibility and control over each project. The Miter gauge allows 90° to 45° cuts. You can set the speed at 80, 120 and 180 ft. per minute whichever best suits your materials and job. For added durability and longevity, the saw features a ball bearing-supported blade wheel, fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides and a heat-treated and ground steel worm gear with bronze drive gear. It’s 1/2 HP motor can easily cut through aluminum or steel. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 550-Watt, 120-Volt 60 Hz, Amp: 4.6, auto-run/auto-shutoff, heavy duty steel stand with wheels
- Strong cast iron saw head frame, cast iron vise opens to 6 in. adjustable work stop
- 3 speeds for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, adjustable blade guide
- Switch between horizontal and vertical cutting positions with add-on cutting table
- Maximum cutting capacity (round): 4-1/8 in. maximum cutting capacity (square): 4 in. x 6 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov