The GearWrench 1-1/4 in. Combination Ratcheting Wrench features a full chrome polish finish for durability and corrosion resistance. Ratcheting box end increases productivity while reducing hand fatigue. The box end features Surface Drive which can apply up to 25% more torque on a fastener.
- 1-1/4″ 12 Point Ratcheting Combination Wrench
- Ratcheting Box End Needs as Little as 5 to Move Fasteners vs. 30 for Standard Wrenches
- Off-Corner Loading Design on Box End for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Extremely Strong, GEARWRENCH Meets or Exceeds ANSI, ASME, DIN, and Federal Torque Specifications for Standard Professional Combination Wrenches
- The GEARWRENCH Branded Ratcheting Combination Wrench is a Speed Wrench, it Moves a Fastener with the Speed and Ease of a Fine Tooth Ratchet
- The Thin Head and Shank Allows the Wrench to Snap On Fasteners in Hard to Reach Places and the Tightest Areas
- Long Bolts and Threaded Rods Are Not a Problem, the Ratcheting Head Allows the Wrench to Travel the Length of the Threads Without Removing the Box End From the Fastener
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome Finish for easy cleaning, Oil and Dirt Wipes Right Off
- 12 Point Double Hexagon Style Wrench for More Positions to Engage the Fastener
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.