The GEARWRENCH Technical Education Program features carefully designed sets to fully equip the Student Technician with the tools necessary to conquer the service and repair challenges in today’s Automotive, Heavy Duty/Diesel, Machinery and Aviation fields. Each tool set features innovations in speed, access, and design, hallmarks that have established the GEARWRENCH brand as a leader in quality, professional hand tools. Each TEP set also includes storage for sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers and other tools to help promote efficient tool organization.
- 84-Tooth 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. Drive Ratchets
- Extensions – 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Universal Joints 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Sockets – 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. Drive in Standard and Deep, SAE and Metric, 1/2 in. Drive in Standard Length SAE and Metric
- Wrenches – Long Pattern Combination in SAE and Metric Sizes
- Screwdrivers – 12 Pc. Set
- Hex Key Set 13 Pc. SAE, 9 Pc. Metric
- Pliers – 7 Pc. Set and Double-X, Punches and Chisels – 12 Pc. set
- General Purpose Tools – Hacksaw, Hammers, Utility Knife, Flashlight, Locking Pliers, Safety Glasses, Tape Measure
- Automotive Specialty Tools – Low Voltage Circuit Tester, Feeler Gauge, Gasket Scraper, Screw Starters, Brake Tools, Inspection Tools, and More
There are no reviews yet.