GearWrench introduced the original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn’t stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench brand continues to expand its line-in ratcheting tools and beyond-to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier. Having the right tool for the job is critical and technicians working in cramped spaces understand better than anyone the power of this simple statement. This wide range is the backbone that gives GearWrench its reputation for unprecedented speed, strength and access. The result is increased productivity for those who keep GearWrench tools in their box.
- Hook and pick set 7 piece
- Torx bit socket Set: 1/4 in. T8, T10, T15, T20, T25; 3/8 in. T40, T45, T47
- Specialty Tools Window Molding, Trim Pad Remover Tools, Door Handle Window Lift Remover, Push Pin Pliers, Scraper Tool, and More
- Hammer and Dolly Set 7 Pc.
- Door Pad and Panel Remover Kit 4 Pc.
- Includes the GearWrench Surface Drive technology for optimum torque and to prevent fastener rounding
- 39 total pieces
There are no reviews yet.