This SAE/Metric Standard/Deep Socket Set from GearWrench includes 68 pieces and is made of chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability. The entry angle guides the fastener, while the double line (SAE) and knurled line (MM) easily identify standard versus metric sockets. Built to last, this comprehensive set also offers a limited lifetime warranty for guaranteed quality.
- Full Polish Chrome Sockets With Large Hard Stamp Size Markings
- 84-Tooth Full Polish Chrome Thin Profile Ratchets
- Knurled Full Polish Chrome Extensions
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.1, B107.5M, B1007.10
- 4.3° swing arc to turn fasteners
- Off-corner loading reduces fastener rounding
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1/4 in. drive: nine 12-point standard sockets: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 mm (metric)
- 1/4 in. drive: nine 12-point standard sockets: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 in. (SAE)
- 1/4 drive: two extensions (2 and 6 in.)
- 3/8 in. drive: two extensions (3 and 6 in.)
- 1/4 in. drive: one full polish teardrop ratchet
- 3/8 in. drive: one full polish teardrop ratchet
There are no reviews yet.