Living up to the reputation of the brand, Gear Wrench chrome bit sockets deliver unprecedented speed, strength and access to almost any job. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Available in standard, mid and long bit lengths, the chrome hex bit sockets include the most commonly used sizes. The bits are manufactured from S2 steel to the highest tolerances to guarantee a precise fit. Gear Wrench sockets will get the job done.
- Contains sizes – 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in.
- Increased length hex bit for additional access to hard to reach fasteners
- S2 steel insert bits for maximum strength
- Heat treated socket bases for added strength
- Double line (SAE) and knurled (metric) ring to easily identify standard versus metric sockets
- Large hard stamped identification
- Full polish chrome socket base cleans easily and resists corrosion
- Socket meets or exceeds specifications