GEARWRENCH mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access and strength. The sockets, ratchets and drive tool accessories are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding. They are a must have for every tool box.
- Multi-functional adaptor head converts between bit driver and 1/4 in. drive ratchet
- Locking flex-head has 9-positions for maximum access
- Includes 6 n. and 12 in. slim head ratchets for access to a wider variety of fasteners
- Slim line head design: 0.73 in. W x 0.49 in. thick for improved access
- Flush-mounted forward/reverse lever
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Extra-long handle For maximum access