The Gimbal Ratchet design allows the ratchet head to rotate on 2 planes, providing easier access for the end user. The 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism provides a 5 swing arc and allows technicians to spin fasteners on and off in hard-to-reach areas where its difficult to use a standard ratchet. Like other GearWrench Ratchets, the Gimbal Ratchet exceeds ASME performance requirements. The anodized aluminum finish offers protection and makes the ratchet easy to clean.
- Gimbal design allows ratchet to pivot in 2-directions for easier access
- 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism for 5 swing arc
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Easy to use forward/reverse lever
- Meets or exceeds ASME performance requirements
- Chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- 1/4 in. drive