GearWrench designs punches and chisels for a long work-life, with safety as a top priority. This 7-piece set of robust punches includes popular sizes and styles. The precision-ground surface and laser-etched identification markings provide better visibility and ease of use. These chisels are manufactured from precision-hardened alloy steel so that the tip can cut metal with ease, but the back have a softened striking surface. This reduces their risk of splintering or chipping when struck.
- Includes 1/16 in. x 4 in., 3/32 in. x 4-1/2 in., 1/8 in. x 4-3/4 in., 5/32 in. x 5 in., 3/16 in. x 5-1/4 in., 7/32 in. x 5-1/2 in. and 1/4 in. x 5-3/4 in.
- Manufactured from shock-resistant tool steel for unequalled strength, toughness and durability without brittleness
- Full shank is heat-treated, hardened and tempered to extend the life of the tool
- Pin area is precision ground to prevent binding in the work area
- Modified parabolic head directs striking force to the center of the tool to resist mushrooming and chipping
- Black oxide finish inscribed with a visible wear safety goggles reminder
- Hex stock fits securely into a punch and chisel holder and reduces rolling on work surfaces