The GE 45,100-Grain Water Softener System features SmartSoft technology that monitors water usage and anticipates future demand, so you don’t run out of soft water. It has a 160 grains per gallon maximum hardness-removal capacity and it also removes 10 PPM of iron. Handy features such as programmable operation, an alarm and indicator lights and a permanent memory offer reliable, hassle-free operation. This system has the capacity and convenience features that make it ideal for families of 4 or more.
- GE water softeners help save on water and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing (based on research conducted by the Water Quality Association (WQA) Water Softener Benefits Study, 2011)
- 45,100 grain capacity
- Efficiency: 5120 GPG
- Maximum hardness removal: 160 GPG
- Maximum iron removal: 10 PPM
- Salt storage capacity: 230 lbs.
- GE SmartSoft technology, ensures there is always plenty of softened water available by “learning” a family’s water-use patterns
- Days to empty indicator feature makes sure you never have to guess when to refill the salt tank
- Uses up to 35% less water (Based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- GE salt saver, helps reduce salt consumption and uses up to 34% less salt (Based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- GE exclusive custom select blending valve, allows you to select how soft you want your water
- Self-cleaning sediment filter protects your home’s plumbing
- Plumbing connection up to 1.25 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov