The GE 31,100-Grain Water Softener System enhances the quality of water throughout your home for cleaner dishes, less water-heater scale buildup and potential energy savings. It has 95 GPG. maximum hardness-removal capacity and it also removes 3 PPM of iron. Handy features include programmable operation and a permanent memory in case the power goes out. This water softener even adapts to your usage patterns to help ensure you have soft water when you need it.
- GE water softeners help save on water and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing (based on research conducted by the Water Quality Association (WQA) water softener benefits study, 2011)
- 31,100 grain capacity
- Efficiency: 4,230 GPG
- Maximum hardness removal: 120 GPG
- Maximum iron removal: 3 PPM
- Salt storage capacity: 230 lbs.
- GE SmartSoft technology ensures there is always plenty of softened water available by “learning” a family’s water-use patterns
- Days to empty indicator feature makes sure you never have to guess when to refill the salt tank
- Uses up to 20% less water (based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor with built-in water filtration
- Plumbing connection up to 1.25 in.
- GE exclusive custom select blending valve allows you to select how soft you want your water
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.