Gardner Bender designed the innovative locknut wrench to end frustration. Specifically developed for tightening and loosening locknuts this wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces outdated. It can be used to loosen or tighten a locknut by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows clearly etched into both ends of its sturdy steel construction. A specialty hooked tip latches onto the locknut and maximizes turning advantage. The GB Locknut Wrench is a reliable and durable addition to any toolbox.
- Save big when you buy the LNW-KIT and LNW-1000 wrenches together in this value bundle
- Online only bundle includes the LNW-KIT (1/2 in. and 3/4 in. sizes) and the LNW-1000 (1 in. size)
- Etched markings allow for easy identification; clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze
- Thin design allows easy maneuvering in tight locations
- Durable steel construction
- 3-piece Locknut wrench bundle fits all of your application needs
- Fits the majority of UL locknuts
There are no reviews yet.