Make the purest drinking water with your own portable setup-and-go countertop reverse osmosis system. Great in the kitchen: This RO water filter system improves the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks. Experience true Reverse Osmosis purification. Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Calcite, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and over 100 other contaminants. Long lasting filters of the highest capacity standards mean you only need to change filters every six months. Includes fast flow hygienic faucet with 3-4 gallon per hour delivery (with tubing for setup up to about 3 feet from your faucet). A compact RO system made to fit on your kitchen counter. Unit can be freestanding, or wall mounted and is made for indoor use. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard 58. Includes all RO filters needed for setup and first 6 months of use. Use only with cold water, hot water will damage the reverse osmosis filters. Includes adapters for most standard faucet types including 13/16” male, 13/16” female, and 15/16” female thread faucets. Operates on 45-80 PSI and 40-85°F. This Reverse Osmosis Countertop System will make your water cleaner and more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or other countertop systems. Express Water’s Countertop 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System EZRO5 is the convenient solution for your drinking water.
- Countertop RO Water Filter System: Enjoy fresh and clean drinking water from the easy install Express Water countertop water filters.
- Easy to Install Countertop Filter: Express Water’s countertop reverse osmosis systems only requires minutes to install and is designed for an easy 4-point installation that fits most standard faucet types.
- Low Maintenance Water Filter: Once set-up, the reverse osmosis countertop filter requires little maintenance. Quick-connect and replaceable water filter cartridges make it easy to keep your water fresh.
- 4 Stage Water Filters: Express Water 4 Stage Countertop Water Filter Systems include Sediment filter, Granular Carbon filter, Reverser Osmosis Membrane, and Post Activated Carbon filter to remove 99.99% of major contaminants in your drinking water.
- On Demand Support: Support from top rated customer service team who can answer any of your questions about your Express Water countertop filtration system. Backed by 1-Year limited warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov